Thread: FS: Brand New H&R Springs | 4 KYB Shocks for 92-96 ES 300/Camry

Exclamation FS: Brand New H&R Springs | 4 KYB Shocks for 92-96 ES 300/Camry

Hello everyone,

I have a set of brand new H&R Springs that will lower the ES/Camry about 1.3" front and 1.25" rear and 4 brand new KYB shocks. I was going to do modify my ES 300 manual but have now changed my mind and these are taking up space. (might sell the car too).

These are located in Atlanta so prices do not include shipping. Send me a zip code so I can figure out how much shipping will be to [email protected]

Springs-$220
    Shocks- (set of 4)-$280 (only $70 a shock)

So that is $500 together.

I do not have to see the springs/shocks together but would prefer to do so. I will not break up the set of 4 shocks.

As you know I am as trusted as it comes on Clublexus, this site/around and every high dollar item I've sold has a very happy buyer and has sold relatively quick.

Thank you so much. Like all my transactions once payment clears I will then ship your item and you will get a tracking number.

Mike

PAYPAL- [email protected]

Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

Price update!!! $200 for the springs $200 for shocks, I will break the set up. Plus shipping thanks!!!!
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

Certified Gearhead

Would spring fit SC 300
    dadriver